THALAY LA TREK
Baltistan, the abode of world largest mountains offers this beautiful and easy trek in the captivating Thalay valley. The spectacular Thalay Pass welds Shigar and Khaplu valleys at 4572 meters above sea level. This trek can easily be attempted irrespective of age.
This non-glaciated trek will start from the town of Khaplu and passing through the green pastures of Thalley Valley, we will come down to the Shigar town, the gateway to K-2 in four days having spectacular mountain scenery.
This tour gives a pleasing experience to encounter with the cheerful-Balti-folk all the way.
For a greater exposure, this fantastic trek have supplemented with some other nice hiking spots in Baltistan.
Day 01: Arrival Islamabad – Hotel
Day 02: Fly to Skardu/ Drive to Chillas – Hotel
Day 03: Rest day in Skardu or arrive Skardu – Hotel
Day 04: Drive to Kanday – Camping
Day 05: Trek to Nangma – Camping
Day 06: Trek to K6 Basecamp – Camping
Day 07: Trek Back to Kanday & Drive to Khushomik – Camping
Day 08: Trek to Dubla Khan – Camping
Day 09: Cross over Thalay La (4572m) to Goma Haral – Camping
Day 10: Trek to Shigar – Camping
Day 11: Drive to Chutron – Camping
Day 12: Rest Day – Camping
Day 13: Drive to Skardu – Hotel
Day 14: Fly to Islamabad or Drive to Besham = Hotel
Day 15: Rest day or arrive Islamabad – Hotel
Day 16: Onward
1. Airport to hotel on arrival & hotel to airport on departure.
2. Islamabad Local transport
3. Hotel accommodation with bed & breakfast in Islamabad three nights.
4. Flight ticket Or Transportation from Islamabad/ Skardu /Islamabad with all trekking luggage.
5. Three nights in Skardu full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
6. Jeeps Skardu/Kandey/Thally Broq/Shigar/ Skardu.
7. Wages, insurance, food of Guide,
8. Wages, insurance, food of Porter Sirdar
9. Wages, equipment, insurance, food of cook
10. Wages, equipment, insurance, food of Assistant cook
11. Porter Payment, Low altitude porters
12. Personal Baggage, 20 kg
13. Full board camping food during trek.
14. Mess tent Kitchen tent, table, chairs & kitchen equipment.
15. Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing of trekking members & Porters.
16. Porters and, Cooking Equipment
17. DV-4 tents for members
18. Fuel, Tarpaulin, food and Stove for porters.
19. Guide Hotel, Insurance, Transports
20. Kerosene Oil for Members
21. Toilet tent & Shower tent
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
1. Sleeping bags, rucksacks and personal clothing.
2. Medication, ground evacuation and helicopter rescue Deposit US$15000/ charges of any kind.
3. Room services, laundry charges, beverages and items of personal nature.
4. Phone /communication bills.
5. Insurance or liability of any members.
6. Islamabad Hotel Lunch and Dinner.
Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable deposit of $300 or 15% of the tour is required in order to make a reservation with the company. Total balance is due 3 weeks prior to departure. When price once fixed then any extra expenses will be charged to the client.
MODE OF PAYMENT: Bank Transfer:
|Name of the Bank:||Askari Bank Limited Kushu Bagh
|Account Title:||Blue Sky Treks & Tours|
|Account No:||PK19 ASCM 0002 1901 0000 4810|
CANCELLATION & REFUND
Before 3 weeks prior to departure, the deposit is non-refundable. Within 3 weeks, 50%, whichever is less, is non-refundable. once the tour starts 100% is non-refundable. There will be no refund for unused services.
CHANGES TO ITINERARY:
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours have made attempts to make the itineraries accurate but the company has reserved the right to change itinerary under unfavourable conditions. In such circumstances the company will provide similar alternatives. We welcome any changes before final booking.
On treks and safaris 20 kg and on expeditions 50kg will be free.
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours will do its best to make the tours comfortable and secure. However, the company shall not responsible for any kind of injury, damage, death, loss, accident, delays, public disturbances, and all those that beyond our control.
INSURANCE AND TRAVEL RISKS:
It is important for the clients to purchase a travel insurance package in their own country, hence no foreigner will be able to purchase an insurance in Pakistan. Trekking, expedition, tours, safari may involve risks and several other factors that cannot be foretold. Medical emergencies, natural calamities are common in high altitudes and we like to be assured that our clients are insured against helicopter evacuations, trip cancellations, and personal accidents so that they don’t have to suffer.
It is to be noted that the company shall not bear any losses or provide compensation in case the guest’s insurance doesn’t cover any or all aspects of the trip.
|No. of Days:||16|