It is the most beautiful fascinating and golden wall peak lies in the Karakuram range It is the most attainable (7000 m) peak in the Karakuram. Spantik lies in between Nagar valley (also known as Golden Peak) near Hunza and Arandu Valley in Baltistan. The normal South East route to Spantik 7027 meters is from Chogolungma Glacier in Arandu valley of Baltistan also known as Little Tibet.
Spantik offers charming climb. There are two prominent ridges South East and North West. South East is a long and demanding snow ridge with few sections of technical difficulty and little objective danger. This route was climbed on July 5, 1955 by a party led by K. Kramber. The North West (Golden Pillar is massive combination of ice and rock. The first successful submitter on this route are British climbers Mick Fowler and Victor Saunders.
Straight forward climbing leads to the summit of the mountain where clear weather conditions result in tremendous views in all directions. Thin peak becomes most popular that 5 to 10 expeditions each year. Blue sky tours is the most popular agency to Spantik we have tremendous in the history of Spantik. Recently Spantik (7027m) has been favorite for a climbers to training them selves for higher elevation the approach path to the beautiful composite along the Chogo Lunga Glacier offers visitors of mountains Scenery with innumerable high peaks, the peak is so majestic, gland or the first attempt to climb the peak was made in 1903 AD via the south east ride by Dr, Mr woreman The first successful summiters are British climber Mick fowler and victor Saunder Blue Sky has arranged many successful expeditions to Spantik.
Day 01: Islamabad
Arrive at Islamabad and transfer to hotel, after Afternoon city tour of Rawalpindi & Islamabad Rawalpindi is a lively, bustling city with the crowded streets and colorful bazaars, thorough it lacks the grand monuments; nonetheless, the bazaar should appeal to anyone with the desire to see the real Pakistan. Overnight hotel.
Day 02: Islamabad/Skardu/Chilas
Fly to Skardu at 10.35 AM. The 45 minutes flight to Skardu is a very thrilling and unique experience of flying between the towering icy peaks of the mighty Himalayan and Karakorum ranges. We will see the most spectacular views of Nanga Parbat (8124m) from the cockpit.
In case of flight cancel (12 -14 hrs) drive by coach to Chilas (480km) on Karakorum Highway. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 Chilas/Skardu
1. Day free at Skardu. (2350)
2. If you are driving, complete road journey (07-08 hrs) to Skardu (275 km). afternoon briefing at Ministry of Tourism Office, Skardu.
Day 04: Skardu – Arando
Drive starts early morning to Arandu. From Shigar the jeep trek goes up the West Bank of the river. Enroute at Chutron we can see hot sulphur springs with separate bathing huts for men and women. The jeep track goes up the valley to the beautiful village of Arandu the last village at the snout of the wonderful (38km) Chogo Lungma Glacier. Overnight at camp 2950 meters.
Day 05: Arandu to Pukpun (3300m)
It takes about (6 hrs) to reach Pukpun, which is a summer settlement. The trail follows the Basha River up to the snout of the Chogo Lungma Glacier. After crossing the glacier follow the northern lateral moraine to Pukpun Overnight at camp.
Day 06: Pukpun to Khurumal (3500m)
It is (5-6 hrs) trekking. Watching the miracle views of the pyramid of Spantik, passing through Manchikera, which is a summer settlement we reach another summer settlement of Khurumal. Overnight at camp.
Day 07: Khurumal to Bolucho (3800m)
It is relatively short stage, which takes (4-5 hrs). Passing through the summer settlement of Gharincho and a small lake and enjoying the excellent views of Spantik and Laila Peaks we reach Bolucho, which is situated at the base of the Bolucho Glacier. Overnight at camp at about (3,900 meters) on a green ground with water.
Day 08: Bolucho to Base Camp (4600m)
We leave the ablation valley and head on the ice of the Chogolungma Glacier. We gently gain height as we approach base camp at the foot of Spantik’s South East Ridge. (5-6 hrs).
Day 09 – 34: Acclimatisation and climbing
Day 35: Trek back to Chogo Brangsa. Overnight at camp.
Day 36: Trek back to Arandu. Overnight at camp.
Day 37: Drive to Skardu. afternoon De-briefing at Ministry of Tourism Office, Skardu, Overnight at hotel.
Day 38: Fly to Islamabad/Drive to Chilas.
1. Arrive to Islamabad
2. In case of flight cancellation drive to Chilas. Overnight at hotel.
Day 39: Islamabad
1. Leisure day at Islamabad. Overnight at hotel.
2. In case of driving, complete road journey from Chilas to Islamabad.. Overnight at hotel.
Day 40: Islamabad
Transfer to airport for onward destination
- Airport pick and drop
- Hotel accommodation, twin bed room in Islamabad. Three night’s standard Hotel air-condition rooms.
- Flight Ticket or transportation from Islamabad/ Skardu/ Islamabad with all expedition luggages.
- Three nights in Skardu Hotel (bed & breakfast)
- Two nights in Chilas/ Besham hotel (bed & breakfast) incase of flight cancellation.
- Jeeps Skardu/Arandu/ Skardu.
- Wages, insurance, food equipment of cook
- Wages, insurance, food equipment of Assistant cook,
- Wages, insurance, food of Porter Sirdar
- Porter Payment, Low altitude porters.
- Personal Baggage, 50 kg (going time) and 50 kgs (on return).
- Full board camp food during trek & at base camp.
- Mess tent, Kitchen tent, store tent, table, and chairs & kitchen equipment.
- Reconfirmation of international flight tickets.
- Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing of expedition members & Porters.
- Porters Equipment
- Assistance in obtaining climbing permit and other documentation’s
- Briefing and debriefing in the Ministry of tourism
- CKNP fee: US $ 68/per member
- 1000 US$ guarantee pollution fee.
- 200 US$ environmental protection fund.
- Fuel, Tarpaulin, and Stove for porters.
- Kerosene Oil for porter and Members
- Toilet tent and shower tent
- Members will have individual DV-4 tent and mattress at Base camp
- LO insurance, transport, and hotel, equipment and TA/DA.
- Royalty fee and additional member fee
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Climbing food, equipment, high altitude Porters wages
- Sleeping bags, rucksacks and personal clothing.
- Medication, ground evacuation and helicopter rescue (US$15,000) of any kind.
- Room services, laundry charges, beverages and items of personal nature.
- Phone /communication bills.
- Insurance or liability of any members.
- Tip to staff
- Custom clearing and forwarding agent’s charge.
Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable deposit of $300 or 15% of the tour is required in order to make a reservation with the company. Total balance is due 3 weeks prior to departure. When price once fixed then any extra expenses will be charged to the client.
MODE OF PAYMENT: Bank Transfer:
|Name of the Bank:||Askari Bank Limited Kushu Bagh
|Account Title:||Blue Sky Treks & Tours|
|Account No:||PK19 ASCM 0002 1901 0000 4810|
CANCELLATION & REFUND
Before 3 weeks prior to departure, the deposit is non-refundable. Within 3 weeks, 50%, whichever is less, is non-refundable. once the tour starts 100% is non-refundable. There will be no refund for unused services.
CHANGES TO ITINERARY:
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours have made attempts to make the itineraries accurate but the company has reserved the right to change itinerary under unfavourable conditions. In such circumstances the company will provide similar alternatives. We welcome any changes before final booking.
On treks and safaris 20 kg and on expeditions 50kg will be free.
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours will do its best to make the tours comfortable and secure. However, the company shall not responsible for any kind of injury, damage, death, loss, accident, delays, public disturbances, and all those that beyond our control.
INSURANCE AND TRAVEL RISKS:
It is important for the clients to purchase a travel insurance package in their own country, hence no foreigner will be able to purchase an insurance in Pakistan. Trekking, expedition, tours, safari may involve risks and several other factors that cannot be foretold. Medical emergencies, natural calamities are common in high altitudes and we like to be assured that our clients are insured against helicopter evacuations, trip cancellations, and personal accidents so that they don’t have to suffer.
It is to be noted that the company shall not bear any losses or provide compensation in case the guest’s insurance doesn’t cover any or all aspects of the trip.
|No. of Days:||40|