ORGE PEAK CLIMBING
Ogre Peak Climbing
Alpine style rock climbing
The company has organized three Italian groups for this peak and getting good reputation ever. This Rock Climbing trip in the western Karakoram provides the opportunity of both rock and ice-climbing according to different skill and taste.
After two days following the Biafo glacier, we will set up our base camp, surrounded by the peaks of Ogre Thom, Lukpila Brak, Latok I (7145m), II (7108m), III (6949m) and IV (6456m), Baintha Brak (7285m), Uzum Brak (6422m) and many other unclimbed rock towers and snow-capped peaks. Greater choice’ is the special feature of this adventure.
Day 01: Arrival Islamabad, Hotel
Day 02: Fly or drive to Skardu, Hotel
Day 03: Rest day/ arrive Skardu, Hotel
Day 04: Drive to Askole, Camping
Day 05: Trek to Namla, Camping
Day 06: Trek to Mango, Camping
Day 07: Trek to Ogree Base Camp, Camping
Day 08-19: Climbing to different peaks ,Camping
Day 20: Trek back to Namla, Camping
Day 21: Trek to Askole, Camping
Day 22: Drive to Skardu, Hotel
Day 23: Fly to Islamabad or drive to Chilas, Hotel
Day 24: Free day/arrive Islamabad, Hotel
Day 25: Onward
1. Airport to hotel on arrival & hotel to airport on departure.
2. Hotel accommodation three nights with (bed & Breakfast) in Islamabad air condition room
3. Flight ticket Islamabad / Skardu/ Islamabad / or transportation from Islamabad/Skardu/Islamabad with all expedition luggages.
4. Three nights in Skardu full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
5. Two nights in Chilas/Besham hotel on full board. (If flight cancel)
6. Jeeps Skardu/Askoli/ Skardu.
7. Wages, insurance, Equipment , food of Guide
8. Wages, insurance, Equipment , food of cook
9. Wages, insurance, Equipment, food of Assistant cook.
10. Porter Payment, Low altitude porters.
11. 50 Kg per person personal baggage porters payment
12. Full board camp food during trek & at base camp.
13. Mess tent Kitchen tent, table, chairs & kitchen equipment.
14. Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing of expedition members & Porters.
15. Porters Equipment.
16. Fuel, Tarpaulin, food and Stove for porters.
17. Assistant for Custom clearance
18. Visa letter
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
1.Our service is up to the base camp, climbing equipment high altitude Porters..
2. Sleeping bags, rucksacks and personal clothing and climbing Equipment.
3. Medication, ground evacuation and helicopter rescue deposit charges US$15,000/ of any kind.
4. Room services, laundry charges, beverages and items of personal nature.
5. Phone /communication bills.
6. Insurance or liability of any members.
7. Custom clearing and forwarding agent’s charge.
8. Islamabad, Lunch and Dinner
Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable deposit of $300 or 15% of the tour is required in order to make a reservation with the company. Total balance is due 3 weeks prior to departure. When price once fixed then any extra expenses will be charged to the client.
MODE OF PAYMENT: Bank Transfer:
|Name of the Bank:||Askari Bank Limited Kushu Bagh
|Account Title:||Blue Sky Treks & Tours|
|Account No:||PK19 ASCM 0002 1901 0000 4810|
CANCELLATION & REFUND
Before 3 weeks prior to departure, the deposit is non-refundable. Within 3 weeks, 50%, whichever is less, is non refundable. once the tour starts 100% is non-refundable. There will be no refund for unused services.
CHANGES TO ITINERARY:
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours have made attempts to make the itineraries accurate but the company has reserved the right to change itinerary under unfavourable conditions. In such circumstances the company will provide similar alternatives. We welcome any changes before final booking.
On treks and safaris 20 kg and on expeditions 50kg will be free.
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours will do its best to make the tours comfortable and secure. However, the company shall not responsible for any kind of injury, damage, death, loss, accident, delays, public disturbances, and all those that beyond our control.
INSURANCE AND TRAVEL RISKS:
It is important for the clients to purchase a travel insurance package in their own country, hence no foreigner will be able to purchase an insurance in Pakistan. Trekking, expedition, tours, safari may involve risks and several other factors that cannot be foretold. Medical emergencies, natural calamities are common in high altitudes and we like to be assured that our clients are insured against helicopter evacuations, trip cancellations, and personal accidents so that they don’t have to suffer.
It is to be noted that the company shall not bear any losses or provide compensation in case the guest’s insurance doesn’t cover any or all aspects of the trip.
|No. of Days:||25|