The 65km long Batura Glacier, one of the longest glaciers in Pakistan, offers a unique experience of pure glacier trekking in the vicinity of Karakoram Highway. The fortress like Batura Wall comprising Batura I, II and Batura III surrounds the valley.
This 18 days program will run through easy trails along the flowery meadows of lateral moraines. At the culmination of the trek, we will have marvelous views of some highest peaks of the Karakoram Range.
This moderate trek in Hunza valley reveals a fascinating combination of mountains and valleys.
Day 01: Arrival Islamabad – Hotel
Day 02: Drive to Chilas – Hotel
Day 03: Drive to Gulmit village – Hotel
Day 04: Trek to Passughar – Camping
Day 05: Trek to Luzdhar – Camping
Day 06: Trek to Patundas – Camping
Day 07: Trek to Kirgas Washik – Camping
Day 08: Trek to Yashprit – Camping
Day 09: Trek to Kukhil – Camping
Day 10: Trek to Gutshim – Camping
Day 11: Rest day – Camping
Day 12: Trek to Yashprit – Camping
Day 13: Trek to Yunzbin – Camping
Day 14: Trek to Pussu and drive to Karimabad – Hotel
Day 15: Karimabad – Hotel
Day 16: Drive to Besham – Hotel
Day 17: Drive to Islamabad – Hotel
Day 18: Onward
1. Transportation Airport Pick and drop
2. Islamabad Local transport
3. Hotel accommodation with bed & breakfast in Islamabad two nights.
4. Transportation from Islamabad/Gulmit/Islamabad with all trekking luggage.
5. One nights in Chilas Hotel full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
6. Two nights in Karimabad Hotel full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
7. One nights in Gulmit Hotel full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
8. Wages, insurance, food of Guide,
9. Wages, insurance, food of Porter Sirdar
10. Wages, equipment, insurance, food of cook
11. Wages, equipment, insurance, food of Assistant cook
12. Porter Payment, Low altitude porters
13. Personal Baggage, 20 kg
14. Full board camping food during trek.
15. Mess tent Kitchen tent, table, chairs & kitchen equipment.
16. Camping fees, road taxes of trekking members & Porters.
17. Porters and, Cook Equipments.
18. DV-4 tents for members
19. Fuel, Tarpaulin, food and Stove for porters.
20. Guide Hotel, Insurance, Transports
21. Kerosene Oil for Members
22. Toilet tent & Shower tent
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
1. Sleeping bags, rucksacks and personal clothing.
2. Medication, ground evacuation and helicopter rescue Deposit US$15000/ charges of any kind.
3. Room services, laundry charges, beverages and items of personal nature.
4. Phone /communication bills.
5. Insurance or liability of any members.
6. Islamabad Hotel Lunch and Dinner.
Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable deposit of $300 or 15% of the tour is required in order to make a reservation with the company. Total balance is due 3 weeks prior to departure. When price once fixed then any extra expenses will be charged to the client.
MODE OF PAYMENT: Bank Transfer:
|Name of the Bank:||Askari Bank Limited Kushu Bagh
|Account Title:||Blue Sky Treks & Tours|
|Account No:||PK19 ASCM 0002 1901 0000 4810|
CANCELLATION & REFUND
Before 3 weeks prior to departure, the deposit is non-refundable. Within 3 weeks, 50%, whichever is less, is non-refundable. once the tour starts 100% is non-refundable. There will be no refund for unused services.
CHANGES TO ITINERARY:
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours have made attempts to make the itineraries accurate but the company has reserved the right to change itinerary under unfavourable conditions. In such circumstances the company will provide similar alternatives. We welcome any changes before final booking.
On treks and safaris 20 kg and on expeditions 50kg will be free.
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours will do its best to make the tours comfortable and secure. However, the company shall not responsible for any kind of injury, damage, death, loss, accident, delays, public disturbances, and all those that beyond our control.
INSURANCE AND TRAVEL RISKS:
It is important for the clients to purchase a travel insurance package in their own country, hence no foreigner will be able to purchase an insurance in Pakistan. Trekking, expedition, tours, safari may involve risks and several other factors that cannot be foretold. Medical emergencies, natural calamities are common in high altitudes and we like to be assured that our clients are insured against helicopter evacuations, trip cancellations, and personal accidents so that they don’t have to suffer.
It is to be noted that the company shall not bear any losses or provide compensation in case the guest’s insurance doesn’t cover any or all aspects of the trip.
|No. of Days:||18|