HARAMOSH LA TREK
The 4800m high above sea level, Haramosh La connects Baltistan with Gilgit valley. This tour is an extravaganza of nature painted with crystal clear streams, flowering meadows, cascading glaciers and dense forest. Above all, the beautiful Kutwal lake at 3260m flickering under the Mani Peak 6685m, Bilchar Peak 6134m, Lila Peak 6986m, Spantik 7027m, Haramosh 7409m and Rakaposhi peaks, all combined make this place and abode of fairies.
This fantastic trek has many contrasting features starting at Arandu, the last outpost of the Shigar Valley of Baltistan and crossing over the Haramosh La enters in the upper Haramosh valley with lush green meadows surrounded by the thick pine forests and snow covered peaks in the backdrop.
The trek runs in the strip between Indus and Hunza rivers.
Day 01: Arrival Islamabad – Hotel
Day 02: Fly or drive to Skardu – Hotel
Day 03: Rest day/ arrive Skardu – Hotel
Day 04: Drive to Arandu – Camping
Day 05: Trek to Pukpun – Camping
Day 06: Trek to Khurmal – Camping
Day 07: Trek to Balacho – Camping
Day 08: Trek to Laila B.C. 4359M – Camping
Day 09: Rest day – Camping
Day 10: Trek to Haramosh La 4800m – Camping
Day 11: Trek to Upper Kutwal 3500m – Camping
Day 12: Trek to Kutwal Lake 3260m – Camping
Day 13: Rest Day – Camping
Day 14: Trek to Iskere – Camping
Day 15: Trek to Dasso – Camping
Day 16: Drive to Chilas – Hotel
Day 17: Drive to Rawalpindi – Hotel
Day 18: Free day – Hotel
Day 19: Onward
1. Airport pick and drop
2. Hotel accommodation, twin bed room in Islamabad. Three night’s standard Hotel air-condition rooms.
3. Flight Ticket or transportation from Islamabad/ Skardu/Gilgit Islamabad with all trekking luggages.
4. Two nights in Skardu Hotel (bed & breakfast)
5. Two nights in Chilas/ Besham hotel (bed & breakfast) in case of flight cancellation.
6. Jeeps Skardu/Arandu/Haramosh/Gilgit.
7. Wages, insurance, food equipment of cook
8. Wages, insurance, food equipment of Assistant cook,
9. Wages, insurance, food of Porter Sirdar
10. Porter Payment, Low altitude porters.
11. Personal Baggage, 20 kg.
12. Full board camp food during trek.
13. Mess tent, Kitchen tent, store tent, table, and chairs & kitchen equipment.
14. Reconfirmation of international flight tickets.
15. Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing of trekking members & Porters.
16. Porters Equipment
17. Fuel, Tarpaulin, and Stove for porters.
18. Kerosene Oil for porter and Members
19. Toilet tent and shower tent
20. Members will have individual DV-4 tent and mattress at Base camp
21. Guide insurance, transport, hotel, equipment and TA/DA.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
1. Sleeping bags, rucksacks and personal clothing.
2. Medication, ground evacuation and helicopter rescue (US$15,000) of any kind.
3. Room services, laundry charges, beverages and items of personal nature.
4. Phone /communication bills.
5. Insurance or liability of any members.
6. Tip to staff
7. Custom clearing and forwarding agent’s charge.
Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable deposit of $300 or 15% of the tour is required in order to make a reservation with the company. Total balance is due 3 weeks prior to departure. When price once fixed then any extra expenses will be charged to the client.
MODE OF PAYMENT: Bank Transfer:
|Name of the Bank:||Askari Bank Limited Kushu Bagh
|Account Title:||Blue Sky Treks & Tours|
|Account No:||PK19 ASCM 0002 1901 0000 4810|
CANCELLATION & REFUND
Before 3 weeks prior to departure, the deposit is non-refundable. Within 3 weeks, 50%, whichever is less, is non-refundable. once the tour starts 100% is non-refundable. There will be no refund for unused services.
CHANGES TO ITINERARY:
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours have made attempts to make the itineraries accurate but the company has reserved the right to change itinerary under unfavourable conditions. In such circumstances the company will provide similar alternatives. We welcome any changes before final booking.
On treks and safaris 20 kg and on expeditions 50kg will be free.
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours will do its best to make the tours comfortable and secure. However, the company shall not responsible for any kind of injury, damage, death, loss, accident, delays, public disturbances, and all those that beyond our control.
INSURANCE AND TRAVEL RISKS:
It is important for the clients to purchase a travel insurance package in their own country, hence no foreigner will be able to purchase an insurance in Pakistan. Trekking, expedition, tours, safari may involve risks and several other factors that cannot be foretold. Medical emergencies, natural calamities are common in high altitudes and we like to be assured that our clients are insured against helicopter evacuations, trip cancellations, and personal accidents so that they don’t have to suffer.
It is to be noted that the company shall not bear any losses or provide compensation in case the guest’s insurance doesn’t cover any or all aspects of the trip.
|No. of Days:||19|