It lies in the Karakoram high way at the left bank of Nagar River , lies half way of Nagar from Gilgit town. This magnificent peak dominates the horizon and in constantly visible from the KKH (Karakuram Highway) So it is easy accessible peak It look so beautiful that the first ever glacier at it inspires Charms and luvesin looke to be in its abode. The peak begins with ice and later on with ock steep and over hung walls. VArious glaciers valleys Biro, Bagroot, Barph and Pissan Surrounded the Peak. It has 3 faces to climb.
Day 01 : Islamabad
Arrive Islamabad international airport. Welcome by Blue Sky staff company guide will transfer to Hotel. First we will have lunch and proceed for welcome meeting at Alpine club of Pakistan for briefing. Overnight will be in hotel.
Day 02 : Islamabad/Chilas
Fly to Gilgit or drive on Karakoram Highway to Chilas. (12:13 hrs) (480km). KKH passes through Besham Shatial, Komila and Dassu. There are many ancient rock inscriptions along the way left by Chinese pilgrims and ancient travellers. Overnight at hotel
Day 03 : Minapin
The journey 6—7 hours from Chilas to Minapin 220km is on Karakorum Highway along the Indus, which divides the Karakorum and Himalayas. We will stop at a view point near Talichi to have a view of Nanga Parbat; It was climbed on 1953 by Austrian climber Hermann Buhl for the first time. Overnight at hotel
Day 04 : Minapin – Tagafari (3700m)
Trek to Tagafari trail through forest takes 5:6 hours with excellent views of Diran. The meadows and shepherd’s hut at Tagafari are in an ablation valley overlooking the glacier’s upper ice fields, Overnight at tent.
Day 05 : Tagafari –Base camp (3900m)
Trek to Kacheli takes 3:4 hours to reach Kacheli by crossing Diran glaciers. We will cross the glacier from the top end of the meadow at Tagafari, Overnight at tent.
Day 06-35: 30 days for climbing activities.
Day 36 : Minapin – Karimabad (7:8 hrs trek and 45 min drive). Trek down to Minapin and drive to Karimabad. Overnight at hotel.
Day 37 : Karimabad:
sightseeing in Karimabad.
Day 38 : Karimabad/Besham:
Drive to Besham (460km) on KKH it will take 13 to 14 hours. Overnight at hotel.
Day 39 : Besham/ Islamabad
Drive to Islamabad (270km), it will take 06 to 07 hours. Afternoon De:briefing at Alpine club of Pakistan Overnight at hotel.
Day 40 : Fly Out
Transfer to airport for your return flight home.
- Airport pick and drop
- Hotel accommodation, twin bed room in Islamabad. Three night’s standard Hotel air-condition rooms.
- Transportation from Islamabad/Karimabad/Islamabad with all expedition luggages.
- Three nights in Karimabad Hotel (bed & breakfast)
- Two nights in Chilas/ Besham hotel (bed & breakfast)
- Wages, insurance, food equipment of cook
- Wages, insurance, food equipment of Assistant cook,
- Wages, insurance, food of Porter Sirdar
- Porter Payment, Low altitude porters.
- Personal Baggage, 50 kg (going time) and 50 kgs (on return).
- Full board camp food during trek & at base camp.
- Mess tent, Kitchen tent, store tent, table, and chairs & kitchen equipment.
- Reconfirmation of international flight tickets.
- Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing of expedition members & Porters.
- Porters Equipment
- Assistance in obtaining climbing permit and other documentation’s
- Briefing and debriefing in the Ministry of tourism
- CKNP fee: US $ 68/per member
- 1000 US$ guarantee pollution fee.
- 200 US$ environmental protection fund.
- Fuel, Tarpaulin, and Stove for porters.
- Kerosene Oil for porter and Members
- Toilet tent and shower tent
- Members will have individual DV-4 tent and mattress at Base camp
- Guide insurance, transport, and hotel, equipment and TA/DA.
- Royalty fee and additional member fee
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Climbing food, equipment, high altitude Porters wages
- Sleeping bags, rucksacks and personal clothing.
- Medication, ground evacuation and helicopter rescue (US$15,000) of any kind.
- Room services, laundry charges, beverages and items of personal nature.
- Phone /communication bills.
- Insurance or liability of any members.
- Tip to staff
- Custom clearing and forwarding agent’s charge.
Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable deposit of $300 or 15% of the tour is required in order to make a reservation with the company. Total balance is due 3 weeks prior to departure. When price once fixed then any extra expenses will be charged to the client.
MODE OF PAYMENT: Bank Transfer:
|Name of the Bank:||Askari Bank Limited Kushu Bagh
|Account Title:||Blue Sky Treks & Tours|
|Account No:||PK19 ASCM 0002 1901 0000 4810|
CANCELLATION & REFUND
Before 3 weeks prior to departure, the deposit is non-refundable. Within 3 weeks, 50%, whichever is less, is non-refundable. once the tour starts 100% is non-refundable. There will be no refund for unused services.
CHANGES TO ITINERARY:
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours have made attempts to make the itineraries accurate but the company has reserved the right to change itinerary under unfavourable conditions. In such circumstances the company will provide similar alternatives. We welcome any changes before final booking.
On treks and safaris 20 kg and on expeditions 50kg will be free.
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours will do its best to make the tours comfortable and secure. However, the company shall not responsible for any kind of injury, damage, death, loss, accident, delays, public disturbances, and all those that beyond our control.
INSURANCE AND TRAVEL RISKS:
It is important for the clients to purchase a travel insurance package in their own country, hence no foreigner will be able to purchase an insurance in Pakistan. Trekking, expedition, tours, safari may involve risks and several other factors that cannot be foretold. Medical emergencies, natural calamities are common in high altitudes and we like to be assured that our clients are insured against helicopter evacuations, trip cancellations, and personal accidents so that they don’t have to suffer.
It is to be noted that the company shall not bear any losses or provide compensation in case the guest’s insurance doesn’t cover any or all aspects of the trip.
|No. of Days:||40|