This tour is a unique blend of culture and nature on the historical Silk Route supplemented with short easy trek to spend maximum time close to the nature enjoying with the cultural mosaics of the northern areas.
This extremely scenic tour is recommended to all ages and tastes to witness spectacular valleys and towering mountain peaks of the Karakoram, Himalayas and Hindukush ranges.
This 15 days trek-cum-tour from Islamabad to Khunjerab Pass will take you to Swat, ‘Switzerland of the East’ and Hunza Valley, the ‘Shangri-La’ coupling with treks to Fairy Meadow, an out-of-world place in the 8125m Nanga Parbat’s foot and Minapin, the base camp of 7788m Rakaposhi, the prettiest peak in the world, to have panoramic view of mountains in all directions. En-route we will also have day excursions to other places in Hunza.
This tour reveals a world of unparalleled beauty with many contrasts, the captivating valleys with terraced fields, fruit orchards, cascading glaciers, quiet lakes, flowery meadows, men carved history of KKH and Baltit fort, all together making it a lifetime experience tour.
Day 01: Arrival Islamabad – Hotel
Day 02: Drive to Swat – Hotel
Day 03: Swat – Hotel
Day 04: Drive to Chilas – Hotel
Day 05-06: Trek to Fairy Meadows – Camping
Day 06: Drive to Minapin Village – Hotel
Day 07-10: Trek to Minapin – Camping
Day 11: Drive to Karimabad – Hotel
Day 09: Drive to Passu visiting Burit Lake – Hotel
Day 10: Driving excursion to Khunjerab Pass and back to Sost. – Hotel
Day 11: Drive to Gilgit – Hotel
Day 12: Drive to Besham – Hotel
Day 13: Drive to Islamabad – Hotel
Day 14: Onward destination
- Airport to hotel on arrival & hotel to airport on departure.
- Islamabad Local transport
- Hotel accommodation with bed & breakfast in Islamabad two nights.
- Two nights in Swat full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
- One night in Chilas full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
- One nights in Minapin full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
- One night in Karimabad full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
- One night in Passu full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
- One night in Sust full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
- One night in Gilgit full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
- One night in Besham full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
- Transportation from Islamabad/ Swat/ Chilas/ Fairy Meadow /Karimabad/ Khunjerab Pass Islamabad with all trekking luggage.
- Wages, insurance, food of Guide,
- Wages, insurance, food of Porter Sirdar
- Wages, equipment, insurance, food of cook
- Wages, equipment, insurance, food of Assistant cook
- Porter Payment, Low altitude porters
- Personal Baggage, 20 kg
- Full board camping food during trek.
- Mess tent Kitchen tent, table, chairs & kitchen equipment.
- Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing of trekking members & Porters.
- Porters and, Cook Equipment
- DV-4 tents for members
- Fuel, Tarpaulin, food and Stove for porters.
- Guide Hotel, Insurance, Transports
- Kerosene Oil for Members
- Toilet tent & Shower tent
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
1. Sleeping bags, rucksacks and personal clothing.
2. Medication, ground evacuation and helicopter rescue Deposit US$15000/ charges of any kind.
3. Room services, laundry charges, beverages and items of personal nature.
4. Phone /communication bills.
5. Insurance or liability of any members.
6. Islamabad Hotel Lunch and Dinner.
Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable deposit of $300 or 15% of the tour is required in order to make a reservation with the company. Total balance is due 3 weeks prior to departure. When price once fixed then any extra expenses will be charged to the client.
MODE OF PAYMENT: Bank Transfer:
|Name of the Bank:||Askari Bank Limited Kushu Bagh
|Account Title:||Blue Sky Treks & Tours|
|Account No:||PK19 ASCM 0002 1901 0000 4810|
CANCELLATION & REFUND
Before 3 weeks prior to departure, the deposit is non-refundable. Within 3 weeks, 50%, whichever is less, is non- refundable. once the tour starts 100% is non-refundable. There will be no refund for unused services.
CHANGES TO ITINERARY:
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours have made attempts to make the itineraries accurate but the company has reserved the right to change itinerary under unfavourable conditions. In such circumstances the company will provide similar alternatives. We welcome any changes before final booking.
On treks and safaris 20 kg and on expeditions 50kg will be free.
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours will do its best to make the tours comfortable and secure. However, the company shall not responsible for any kind of injury, damage, death, loss, accident, delays, public disturbances, and all those that beyond our control.
INSURANCE AND TRAVEL RISKS:
It is important for the clients to purchase a travel insurance package in their own country, hence no foreigner will be able to purchase an insurance in Pakistan. Trekking, expedition, tours, safari may involve risks and several other factors that cannot be foretold. Medical emergencies, natural calamities are common in high altitudes and we like to be assured that our clients are insured against helicopter evacuations, trip cancellations, and personal accidents so that they don’t have to suffer.
It is to be noted that the company shall not bear any losses or provide compensation in case the guest’s insurance doesn’t cover any or all aspects of the trip.
|No. of Days:||14|