DARKOT & CHILINGI TREK
This unique combination trek runs through a sanctuary of savage beauty traversing over 4575m Darkot, 4320m Karambar and 5291m Chilinji passes of the Karakoram and Hindukush ranges parallel to the Wakhan Co
rridor. From Yasin, we will follow an ancient yak herders’ trail over Darkot Pass to enter into the picturesque Boroghil area for onward journey to the Karambar. Karambar forms the second largest alpine meadow in Pakistan which marks the boundary between Chitral and the Northern region. In the following days the trek runs through the beautiful Karambar and upper Ishkoman valleys, then we will cross over the Chilinji Pass to enter Hunza Valley.
Apart from its historical importance, the route is on its full swing with a great diversity of landscape comprising tumbling glaciers, tiny villages in green oases crown by snowy peaks, flowery meadows, captivating lakes and smooth pastures, populated by yak herding Wakhi-folks
Day 1: Arrival Islamabad. Overnight hotel
Day 2: Fly to Gilgit or Drive to Chilas. overnight hotel
Day 3: Drive to Gupis. Camping
Day 4: Drive to Darkot Village. Camping
Day 5: Trek to Rawat. Camping
Day 6: Trek to Darkot Avenue Basecamp
Day 7: Trek to Chikor. Camping
Day 8: Rest Day
Day 9: Trek to brogil. Camping
Day 10: Trek to Lashkarga. Camping
Day 11: Trek to Karamber Lake
Day 12: Rest Day
Day 13: Trek to Shuying
Day 14: Trek to Sokahterabad. Camping
Day 15: Trek to Chilingji High Camp
Day 16: Crossing Chilingji Pass to Biatar
Day 17: Trek to Ziarat. Hotel
Day 18: Drive to Sost. Hotel
Day 19: Drive to Karimabad. Hotel
Day 20: Drive to Chilas. Hotel
Day 21: Drive to Islambad. Hotel
Day 22: Debriefing at Ministry of Toursim
Day 23: Onward destination
1. Transportation Airport Pick and drop
2. Islamabad Local transport
3. Hotel accommodation with bed & breakfast in Islamabad three nights.
4. Transportation from Islamabad/Gilgit/ Sust/Islamabad with all trekking luggage.
5. Two nights in Chilas/Gilgit Hotel full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
6. One night in Karimabad Hotel full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
7. One night in Gupis Hotel full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
8. One night in sust Hotel full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
9. Wages, insurance, food of Guide,
10. Wages, insurance, food of Porter Sirdar
11. Wages, equipment, insurance, food of cook
12. Wages, equipment, insurance, food of Assistant cook
13. Porter Payment, Low altitude porters
14. Personal Baggage, 20 kg
15. Full board camping food during trek.
16. Mess tent Kitchen tent, table, chairs & kitchen equipment.
17. Camping fees, road taxes of trekking members & Porters.
18. Porters and, Cook Equipment.
19. DV-4 tents for members
20. Fuel, Tarpaulin, food and Stove for porters.
21. Guide Hotel, Insurance, Transports
22. Kerosene Oil for Members
23. Toilet tent & Shower tent
24. Trekking permit fee. $100 per person
25. Briefing & de- briefing in the Ministry of tourism.
26. Assistance in obtaining trekking permit & other documentations
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
1. Sleeping bags, rucksacks and personal clothing.
2. Medication, ground evacuation and helicopter rescue Deposit US$15000/ charges of any kind.
3. Room services, laundry charges, beverages and items of personal nature.
4. Phone /communication bills.
5. Insurance or liability of any members.
6. Islamabad Hotel Lunch and Dinner.
Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable deposit of $300 or 15% of the tour is required in order to make a reservation with the company. Total balance is due 3 weeks prior to departure. When price once fixed then any extra expenses will be charged to the client.
MODE OF PAYMENT: Bank Transfer:
|Name of the Bank:||Askari Bank Limited Kushu Bagh
|Account Title:||Blue Sky Treks & Tours|
|Account No:||PK19 ASCM 0002 1901 0000 4810|
CANCELLATION & REFUND
Before 3 weeks prior to departure, the deposit is non-refundable. Within 3 weeks, 50%, whichever is less, is non-refundable. once the tour starts 100% is non-refundable. There will be no refund for unused services.
CHANGES TO ITINERARY:
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours have made attempts to make the itineraries accurate but the company has reserved the right to change itinerary under unfavourable conditions. In such circumstances the company will provide similar alternatives. We welcome any changes before final booking.
On treks and safaris 20 kg and on expeditions 50kg will be free.
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours will do its best to make the tours comfortable and secure. However, the company shall not responsible for any kind of injury, damage, death, loss, accident, delays, public disturbances, and all those that beyond our control.
INSURANCE AND TRAVEL RISKS:
It is important for the clients to purchase a travel insurance package in their own country, hence no foreigner will be able to purchase an insurance in Pakistan. Trekking, expedition, tours, safari may involve risks and several other factors that cannot be foretold. Medical emergencies, natural calamities are common in high altitudes and we like to be assured that our clients are insured against helicopter evacuations, trip cancellations, and personal accidents so that they don’t have to suffer.
It is to be noted that the company shall not bear any losses or provide compensation in case the guest’s insurance doesn’t cover any or all aspects of the trip.
|No. of Days:||23|