MOUNTAIN SAFARI TOUR
This unique combination tour will take you to the enchanting northern valleys of Swat, Chitral, Hunza, Skardu, Astor and Kaghan in the ranges of the majestic mountain systems of the world.
Today very early in the morning we will start the journey through the Dir district of Khyber Pukhtoonkhua and will cross the spectacular Lowari pass. We will reach Chitral, dominating by The Trichmir peak, the highest peak of Hindukush range. The town is peaceful and friendly. Overnight in hotel.
1. Transportation Airport Pick and drop
2. Islamabad Local transport
3. Hotel accommodation with bed & breakfast in Islamabad two nights.
4. Transportation Air-condition Coaster from Islamabad/ Peshawar, Lawari Pass Chitral Kalash Mastuj Shandur Pass Gilgit Khunjerab Pass/Skardu/Islamabad with all Bike luggage.
5. One night in Peshawar Hotel full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
6. One night in Saidu Sharif Hotel full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
7. One night in Chitral Hotel full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
8. One nights in Gilgit Hotel full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
9. Two nights in Karimabad Hotel full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
10. Two nights in Skardu Hotel full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
11. One nights in Chilas Hotel full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
12. One nights in Naran Hotel full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
13. One nights in Shogram Hotel full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
14. Wages, insurance, food of Guide,
15. Wages, equipment, insurance, food of cook
16. Wages, equipment, insurance, food of Assistant cook
17. Full board camping food during trek.
18. Mess tent Kitchen tent, table, chairs & kitchen equipment.
19. Camping fees, road taxes of members
20. DV-4 tents for members
21. Guide Hotel, Insurance, Transports
22. Kerosene Oil for Members
23. Toilet tent & Shower tent
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
1. Personal clothing.
2. Medication, ground evacuation
3. Room services, laundry charges, beverages and items of personal nature.
4. Phone /communication bills.
5. Insurance or liability of any members.
6. Islamabad Hotel Lunch and Dinner.
Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable deposit of $300 or 15% of the tour is required in order to make a reservation with the company. Total balance is due 3 weeks prior to departure. When price once fixed then any extra expenses will be charged to the client.
MODE OF PAYMENT: Bank Transfer:
|Name of the Bank:||Askari Bank Limited Kushu Bagh
|Account Title:||Blue Sky Treks & Tours|
|Account No:||PK19 ASCM 0002 1901 0000 4810|
CANCELLATION & REFUND
Before 3 weeks prior to departure, the deposit is non-refundable. Within 3 weeks, 50%, whichever is less, is non-refundable. once the tour starts 100% is non-refundable. There will be no refund for unused services.
CHANGES TO ITINERARY:
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours have made attempts to make the itineraries accurate but the company has reserved the right to change itinerary under unfavourable conditions. In such circumstances the company will provide similar alternatives. We welcome any changes before final booking.
On treks and safaris 20 kg and on expeditions 50kg will be free.
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours will do its best to make the tours comfortable and secure. However, the company shall not responsible for any kind of injury, damage, death, loss, accident, delays, public disturbances, and all those that beyond our control.
INSURANCE AND TRAVEL RISKS:
It is important for the clients to purchase a travel insurance package in their own country, hence no foreigner will be able to purchase an insurance in Pakistan. Trekking, expedition, tours, safari may involve risks and several other factors that cannot be foretold. Medical emergencies, natural calamities are common in high altitudes and we like to be assured that our clients are insured against helicopter evacuations, trip cancellations, and personal accidents so that they don’t have to suffer.
It is to be noted that the company shall not bear any losses or provide compensation in case the guest’s insurance doesn’t cover any or all aspects of the trip.
|No. of Days:||19|