TRANGO TOWER 6545M
Day 01 : Arrive in Islamabad received and transfer to hotel. Afternoon city tour of Rawalpindi & Islamabad Rawalpindi is a lively, bustling city with the crowded streets and colorful bazaars, thorough it lacks the grand monuments.
Day 03 : Rest day or Drives to Skardu the capital of tradition says that the town was once called Iskandaria and that it was one of the cities Fronded by Alexander the great. We will drive through the narrow gorge of the Indus River to Skardu.)
Day 04 : To Askole. We board jeeps for the adventurous ride to the trailhead (about six to seven hours). Shigar valley, known for its numerous fruit orchards. We’ll enjoy views of Mango Gusor (20,362) And Bakhor Das (19,054) As we drive along the roaring Braldu River. Arrive at Askole, where we camp. Overnight at 3050m. Here we also meet our porters.
Day 05 : Begin trek Jula. The early morning set up our first day trek with porters. Walking along the Braldu River we pass the village of Askole after about three hour. Walk brings us to Korofan(10,170′) on the other Two hours walking we will camp at Jula.
Day 06 : Paiju. This is an undulating walk, with Occasional scrambles across the rock. Excitement mounts as we prepare to have the first views of the great mountains ahead. The trail climbs to advantage point from where we can see the snout of the Baltoro Glacier. Visible in the east is the magnificent panorama of Cathedral Towers and of Cathedral Towers and Broad peak (26,400,). Paiju camp (11,750) is situated in a grove of willow and poplar trees and has a freshwater stream running through it.
Day 07: Trek to Trango Base camp.
Day 08-34 : Climbing Activities
Day 35: Trek back to Baldumal
Day 36:Trek back to Askoli
Day 37: Drives to Skardu – Afternoon De-briefing at Ministry of Tourism Office, Skardu
Day 38: Skardu – Islamabad
Flight to Islamabad otherwise we drive to Chilas through KKH.
In case of flight it will be free day to explore the twin cities of Rawalpindi and Islamabad. Otherwise we drive to Islamabad from Chilas for 12 hours.
Transfer to airport for international departure flight.
1. Airport to hotel on arrival & hotel to airport on departure.
2. Hotel accommodation three nights with (bed & Breakfast) in Islamabad air condition room
3. Flight ticket Islamabad / Skardu/ Islamabad / or transportation from Islamabad/Skardu/Islamabad with all expedition luggages.
4. Three nights in Skardu full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
5. Two nights in Chilas/Besham hotel on full board. (If flight cancel)
6. Jeeps Skardu/Askoli/ Skardu.
7. Wages, insurance, Equipment, food of Guide
8. Wages, insurance, Equipment , food of cook
9. Wages, insurance, Equipment, food of Assistant cook.
10. Porter Payment, Low altitude porters.
11. 50 Kg per person personal baggage porters payment
12. Full board camp food during trek & at base camp.
13. Mess tent Kitchen tent, table, chairs & kitchen equipment.
14. Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing of expedition members & Porters.
15. Porters Equipment.
16. Briefing and debriefing in the Ministry of tourism
17. US $ 200 for climbing permit fee per members
18. Fuel, Tarpaulin, food and Stove for porters.
19. Process of permit from Ministry of tourism
20. Assistant for Custom clearance
21. Visa letter
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
1. Our service is up to the base camp, climbing equipment high altitude Porters.
2. Sleeping bags, rucksacks and personal clothing and climbing Equipment.
3. Medication, ground evacuation and helicopter rescue deposit chargesUS$15,000/ of any kind.
4. Room services, laundry charges, beverages and items of personal nature.
5. Phone /communication bills.
6. Insurance or liability of any members.
7. Custom clearing and forwarding agent’s charge.
8. Islamabad Lunch and Dinner
Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable deposit of $300 or 15% of the tour is required in order to make a reservation with the company. Total balance is due 3 weeks prior to departure. When price once fixed then any extra expenses will be charged to the client.
MODE OF PAYMENT: Bank Transfer:
|Name of the Bank:||Askari Bank Limited Kushu Bagh
|Account Title:||Blue Sky Treks & Tours|
|Account No:||PK19 ASCM 0002 1901 0000 4810|
CANCELLATION & REFUND
Before 3 weeks prior to departure, the deposit is non-refundable. Within 3 weeks, 50%, whichever is less, is non-refundable. once the tour starts 100% is non-refundable. There will be no refund for unused services.
CHANGES TO ITINERARY:
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours have made attempts to make the itineraries accurate but the company has reserved the right to change itinerary under unfavourable conditions. In such circumstances the company will provide similar alternatives. We welcome any changes before final booking.
On treks and safaris 20 kg and on expeditions 50kg will be free.
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours will do its best to make the tours comfortable and secure. However, the company shall not responsible for any kind of injury, damage, death, loss, accident, delays, public disturbances, and all those that beyond our control.
INSURANCE AND TRAVEL RISKS:
It is important for the clients to purchase a travel insurance package in their own country, hence no foreigner will be able to purchase an insurance in Pakistan. Trekking, expedition, tours, safari may involve risks and several other factors that cannot be foretold. Medical emergencies, natural calamities are common in high altitudes and we like to be assured that our clients are insured against helicopter evacuations, trip cancellations, and personal accidents so that they don’t have to suffer.
It is to be noted that the company shall not bear any losses or provide compensation in case the guest’s insurance doesn’t cover any or all aspects of the trip.
|No. of Days:||40|