Baltistan, the hub of mighty peaks including the second highest mount K-2, is alluring number of tourists from all over the globe. Besides, its majestic mountains, the valleys are also filled with the carefully terraced fields, fruit laden orchards, crystal clear streams, hot and cool springs, gleaming lakes, and a hospitable culture are few charms to mention.
This 16 days jeep safari is tailored to give a full-fledged display of Baltistan. Starting from Skardu and visiting through the enchanting valleys of Shigar and Khaplu, dominating by 7821m Masherbrum peak, we will end up at Islamabad after having a spectacular mountain flight from Skardu.
Day 01: Arrival Islamabad
Day 02: Flight to Skardu/Drive to Chilas – Hotel
Day 03: Skardu Rest Day/Arrive Skardu -Hotel
Day 04: Drive to Deosai Plain for day trip-Hotel
Day 05: Drive to Shigar Askole Village – Camping
Day 06: Drive to Arandu hot springs-Hotel
Day 07: Drive to Khaplu-Hotel
Day 08: Khaplu-Camping
Day 09: Drive to Hushe – Camping
Day 10: Day excursion in Hushe – Camping
Day 11: Drive to Saling – Camping
Day 12: Drive to Thalley – Camping
Day 13: Day hiking in Thalley – Camping
Day 14: Drive to Skardu – Hotel
Day 15: Flight to Islamabad – Hotel
Day 16: Free day- Hotel
Day 17: Onward
- Transportation Airport Pick and drop
- Islamabad Local transport
- Hotel accommodation with bed & breakfast in Islamabad two nights
- Flight Ticket or Transportation Air-condition Coaster Islamabad/ Skardu/Islamabad
- One night in Chilas Hotel full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
- Four night in Skardu Hotel full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
- One night in Khaplu Hotel full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
- Jeep Skardu/Deosai Plain /Skardu/Askoli/Skardu/Hushe/ Thaley Broq/Skardu
- Wages, insurance, food of Guide
- Wages, equipment, insurance, food of cook
- Wages, equipment, insurance, food of Assistant cook
- Full board camping food during Camp
- Mess tent Kitchen tent, table, chairs & kitchen equipment.
- Camping fees, road taxes of members
- DV-4 tents for members
- Guide Hotel, Insurance, Transport
- Kerosene Oil for Members
- Toilet tent & Shower tent
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
1. Personal clothing.
2. Medication, ground evacuation
3. Room services, laundry charges, beverages and items of personal nature.
4. Phone /communication bills.
5. Insurance or liability of any members.
6. Islamabad Hotel Lunch and Dinner
Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable deposit of $300 or 15% of the tour is required in order to make a reservation with the company. Total balance is due 3 weeks prior to departure. When price once fixed then any extra expenses will be charged to the client.
MODE OF PAYMENT: Bank Transfer:
|Name of the Bank:||Askari Bank Limited Kushu Bagh
|Account Title:||Blue Sky Treks & Tours|
|Account No:||PK19 ASCM 0002 1901 0000 4810|
CANCELLATION & REFUND
Before 3 weeks prior to departure, the deposit is non-refundable. Within 3 weeks, 50%, whichever is less, is non-refundable. once the tour starts 100% is non-refundable. There will be no refund for unused services.
CHANGES TO ITINERARY:
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours have made attempts to make the itineraries accurate but the company has reserved the right to change itinerary under unfavourable conditions. In such circumstances the company will provide similar alternatives. We welcome any changes before final booking.
On treks and safaris 20 kg and on expeditions 50kg will be free.
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours will do its best to make the tours comfortable and secure. However, the company shall not responsible for any kind of injury, damage, death, loss, accident, delays, public disturbances, and all those that beyond our control.
INSURANCE AND TRAVEL RISKS:
It is important for the clients to purchase a travel insurance package in their own country, hence no foreigner will be able to purchase an insurance in Pakistan. Trekking, expedition, tours, safari may involve risks and several other factors that cannot be foretold. Medical emergencies, natural calamities are common in high altitudes and we like to be assured that our clients are insured against helicopter evacuations, trip cancellations, and personal accidents so that they don’t have to suffer.
It is to be noted that the company shall not bear any losses or provide compensation in case the guest’s insurance doesn’t cover any or all aspects of the trip.
|No. of Days:||17|