KHARIDAS & NANGMA VALLEY
The Nangma valley houses some of the finest sheer rock towers standing shoulder to shoulder including the Amin Brack (5584m) and Great Tower (5800m), Braqzang, Sotulpa Peak (4800m), Drifika, (6000m) pyramid of snow and ice. We have customized expeditions in this valley to provide maximum opportunity of scaling peaks as much as possible just setting a base camp at the summer settlement encircled by numerous rock towers.
The sheer minarets of Kharidas was first attempted by an Italian group organised by Blue Sky Trek & Tours in 1999 and then followed by our next American and Canadian groups twice in 2000 and 2001 respectively. Since then, it has been gaining a good recognition among the rock climbers.
Besides the taste of pure rock climbing, this area will entertain you with its savage beauty of heaven and earth.
Day 1: Arrival Islamabad. overnight hotel
Day 2: Fly to Skardu / drive to Chilas. overnight hotel
Day 3: Rest day/ Arrive Skardu
Day 4: Drive to Kanday. Camping
Day 5: Trek to Karim Brangsa
Day 6-14: Rock Climbing (unclimbed peaks below 6500 m). Camping
Day 15: Trek back from Camp site to Mingulu. Camping
Day 16: Mingulu to Amin Brak, basecamp. Camping
Day 17-22: Climbing activities. Camping
Day 23: Trek back to Kanday. Camping
Day 24: Drive to Skardu. overnight hotel
Day 25: Flight to Islamabad /Drive to Chilas
Day 26: Free day/ Arrive to Islamabad
Day 27: Onward destination
1. Airport to hotel on arrival & hotel to airport on departure.
2. Hotel accommodation three nights with (bed & Breakfast) in Islamabad air condition room
3. Flight ticket Islamabad / Skardu/ Islamabad / or transportation from Islamabad/Skardu/Islamabad with all expedition luggages.
4. Three nights in Skardu full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
5. Two nights in Chilas/Besham hotel on full board. (If flight cancel)
6. Jeeps Skardu/Kandey/ Skardu.
7. Wages, insurance, Equipment , food of Guide
8. Wages, insurance, Equipment , food of cook
9. Wages, insurance, Equipment, food of Assistant cook.
10. Porter Payment, Low altitude porters.
11. 50 Kg per person personal baggage porters payment
12. Full board camp food during trek & at base camp.
13. Mess tent Kitchen tent, table, chairs & kitchen equipment.
14. Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing of expedition members & Porters.
15. Porters Equipment.
16. Fuel, Tarpaulin, food and Stove for porters.
17. Assistant for Custom clearance
18. Visa letter
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
1.Our service is up to the base camp, climbing equipment high altitude Porters.
2. Sleeping bags, rucksacks and personal clothing and climbing Equipment.
3. Medication, ground evacuation and helicopter rescue deposit chargesUS$15,000/ of any kind.
4. Room services, laundry charges, beverages and items of personal nature.
5. Phone /communication bills.
6. Insurance or liability of any members.
7. Custom clearing and forwarding agent’s charge.
8. Islamabad Lunch and Dinner
Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable deposit of $300 or 15% of the tour is required in order to make a reservation with the company. Total balance is due 3 weeks prior to departure. When price once fixed then any extra expenses will be charged to the client.
MODE OF PAYMENT: Bank Transfer:
|Name of the Bank:||Askari Bank Limited Kushu Bagh
|Account Title:||Blue Sky Treks & Tours|
|Account No:||PK19 ASCM 0002 1901 0000 4810|
CANCELLATION & REFUND
Before 3 weeks prior to departure, the deposit is non-refundable. Within 3 weeks, 50%, whichever is less, is non-refundable. once the tour starts 100% is non-refundable. There will be no refund for unused services.
CHANGES TO ITINERARY:
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours have made attempts to make the itineraries accurate but the company has reserved the right to change itinerary under unfavourable conditions. In such circumstances the company will provide similar alternatives. We welcome any changes before final booking.
On treks and safaris 20 kg and on expeditions 50kg will be free.
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours will do its best to make the tours comfortable and secure. However, the company shall not responsible for any kind of injury, damage, death, loss, accident, delays, public disturbances, and all those that beyond our control.
INSURANCE AND TRAVEL RISKS:
It is important for the clients to purchase a travel insurance package in their own country, hence no foreigner will be able to purchase an insurance in Pakistan. Trekking, expedition, tours, safari may involve risks and several other factors that cannot be foretold. Medical emergencies, natural calamities are common in high altitudes and we like to be assured that our clients are insured against helicopter evacuations, trip cancellations, and personal accidents so that they don’t have to suffer.
It is to be noted that the company shall not bear any losses or provide compensation in case the guest’s insurance doesn’t cover any or all aspects of the trip.
|No. of Days:||27|