CHARAKUSA ROCK CLIMBING 6500M
Charakusa Rock Climbing
Hushe, the road-end village of Baltistan opens some of the ideal trekking and mountaineering opportunities for deferent ages and tastes. Charakusa glacier is situated in area of magnificent mountains just few kilometers from Hushe. The K6 (7281 m), K7 (6934 m), Link Sar (7041m), Drifica (6650m), Kapura Peak (6545 m), Niza Peak, Namika (6325m) provide unique opportunity to climb rock and ice pinnacles in the heart of Karakorum. There are also many of the peaks are less than 6000 meters, which means no permit fee and no liaison officer, and with just a three-day walk from the end of the road makes an affordable Karakorum expeditions.
All the approach treks to these peaks starts from the Hushe village and passes through some best trekking routes in Karakorum. Base camps are located in stunning verdant site surrounded by high granite spires and enormous snow covered mountains. There are certain reasons to lure your imagination.
Day 01 : Arrival Islamabad
Day 02 : Fly to Skardu or Drive to Chilas
Day 03 : Skardu free day or Arrive Skardu – afternoon briefing at Ministry of Tourism Office, Skardu
Day 04 : Drive to Hushe Village. overnight camping
Day 05 : Trek to Saicho. Camping
Day 06: Trek to K-6, K-7 base camp. Camping
Day 07 – 26 : Climbing Days
Day 27 – 28 : Trek back to Hushe village. Camping
Day 29 : Drive to Skardu – Afternoon De-briefing at Ministry of Tourism Office, Skardu
Day 30 : Flight to Islamabad or drive to Besham
Day 31 : Free day or drive to Islamabad
Day 32 : Onward
1. Airport to hotel on arrival & hotel to airport on departure.
2. Hotel accommodation three nights with (bed & Breakfast) in Islamabad air condition room
3. Flight ticket Islamabad / Skardu/ Islamabad / or transportation from Islamabad/Skardu/Islamabad with all expedition luggages.
4. Three nights in Skardu full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
5. Two nights in Chilas/Besham hotel on full board. (If flight cancel)
6. Jeeps Skardu/Hushe/ Skardu.
7. Wages, insurance, Equipment , food of Guide
8. Wages, insurance, Equipment, food of cook.
9. Porter Payment, Low altitude porters.
10. 50 Kg per person personal baggage porters payment
11. Full board camp food during trek & at base camp.
12. Mess tent Kitchen tent, table, chairs & kitchen equipment.
13. Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing of expedition members & Porters.
14. Porters Equipment.
15. Briefing and debriefing in the Ministry of tourism
16. US $ 100 for trekking permit fee per members
17. Fuel, Tarpaulin, food and Stove for porters.
18. Process of permit from Ministry of tourism
19. Assistant for Custom clearance
20 Members will have individual DV-4 tent and mattresses at Base camp
21. Visa letter
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
1.Our service is up to the base camp, climbing equipment high altitude Porters.
2. Sleeping bags, rucksacks and personal clothing and climbing Equipment.
3. Medication, ground evacuation and helicopter rescue deposit charges US$15,000/ of any kind.
4. Room services, laundry charges, beverages and items of personal nature.
5. Phone /communication bills.
6. Insurance or liability of any members.
7. Custom clearing and forwarding agent’s charge.
8. Islamabad Lunch and Dinner
9. Tip to Staff
Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable deposit of $300 or 15% of the tour is required in order to make a reservation with the company. Total balance is due 3 weeks prior to departure. When price once fixed then any extra expenses will be charged to the client.
MODE OF PAYMENT: Bank Transfer:
|Name of the Bank:||Askari Bank Limited Kushu Bagh
|Account Title:||Blue Sky Treks & Tours|
|Account No:||PK19 ASCM 0002 1901 0000 4810|
CANCELLATION & REFUND
Before 3 weeks prior to departure, the deposit is non-refundable. Within 3 weeks, 50%, whichever is less, is non-refundable. once the tour starts 100% is non-refundable. There will be no refund for unused services.
CHANGES TO ITINERARY:
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours have made attempts to make the itineraries accurate but the company has reserved the right to change itinerary under unfavourable conditions. In such circumstances the company will provide similar alternatives. We welcome any changes before final booking.
On treks and safaris 20 kg and on expeditions 50kg will be free.
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours will do its best to make the tours comfortable and secure. However, the company shall not responsible for any kind of injury, damage, death, loss, accident, delays, public disturbances, and all those that beyond our control.
INSURANCE AND TRAVEL RISKS:
It is important for the clients to purchase a travel insurance package in their own country, hence no foreigner will be able to purchase an insurance in Pakistan. Trekking, expedition, tours, safari may involve risks and several other factors that cannot be foretold. Medical emergencies, natural calamities are common in high altitudes and we like to be assured that our clients are insured against helicopter evacuations, trip cancellations, and personal accidents so that they don’t have to suffer.
It is to be noted that the company shall not bear any losses or provide compensation in case the guest’s insurance doesn’t cover any or all aspects of the trip.
|No. of Days:||32|