SILK ROUTE BIKE TOUR
We have carefully tailored this program to get you in the picturesque valleys of Gilgit and Hunza that splashed with immense attractions.
This thrilling bike adventure will start at 4700m Khunjerab Pass and bike down on KKH coupling with side valleys bike excursions, we will wind up at Gilgit in eight days. For a memorable life experience let try it.
Day 01: Arrival Islamabad. PM sightseeing in Rawalpindi and Islamabad – Hotel
Day 02: Drive to Chilas – Hotel
Day 03: Drive to Sost – Hotel
Day 04: Drive to Khunjerab Pass than bike down to Sost – Hotel
Day 05-12: Mountain biking down the KKH to Gilgit with side valleys bike excursions – Hotel
Day 13: Free day in Gilgit – Hotel
Day 14: Drive to Besham – Hotel
Day 15: Drive to Islamabad – Hotel
Day 16: Onward – Hotel
1. Transportation Airport Pick and drop
2. Islamabad Local transport
3. Hotel accommodation with bed & breakfast in Islamabad two nights.
4. Transportation from Islamabad/Khunjerab Pass/Islamabad with all Bike luggage.
5. One night in Besham Hotel full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
6. Two night in Chilas Hotel full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
7. Two nights in Sust Hotel full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
8. Two nights in Gilgit Hotel full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
9. Wages, insurance, food of Guide,
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
1. Personal clothing.
2. Medication, ground evacuation
3. Room services, laundry charges, beverages and items of personal nature.
4. Phone /communication bills.
5. Insurance or liability of any members.
6. Islamabad Hotel Lunch and Dinner.
Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable deposit of $300 or 15% of the tour is required in order to make a reservation with the company. Total balance is due 3 weeks prior to departure. When price once fixed then any extra expenses will be charged to the client.
MODE OF PAYMENT: Bank Transfer:
|Name of the Bank:||Askari Bank Limited Kushu Bagh
|Account Title:||Blue Sky Treks & Tours|
|Account No:||PK19 ASCM 0002 1901 0000 4810|
CANCELLATION & REFUND
Before 3 weeks prior to departure, the deposit is non-refundable. Within 3 weeks, 50%, whichever is less, is non-refundable. once the tour starts 100% is non-refundable. There will be no refund for unused services.
CHANGES TO ITINERARY:
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours have made attempts to make the itineraries accurate but the company has reserved the right to change itinerary under unfavourable conditions. In such circumstances the company will provide similar alternatives. We welcome any changes before final booking.
On treks and safaris 20 kg and on expeditions 50kg will be free.
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours will do its best to make the tours comfortable and secure. However, the company shall not responsible for any kind of injury, damage, death, loss, accident, delays, public disturbances, and all those that beyond our control.
INSURANCE AND TRAVEL RISKS:
It is important for the clients to purchase a travel insurance package in their own country, hence no foreigner will be able to purchase an insurance in Pakistan. Trekking, expedition, tours, safari may involve risks and several other factors that cannot be foretold. Medical emergencies, natural calamities are common in high altitudes and we like to be assured that our clients are insured against helicopter evacuations, trip cancellations, and personal accidents so that they don’t have to suffer.
It is to be noted that the company shall not bear any losses or provide compensation in case the guest’s insurance doesn’t cover any or all aspects of the trip.
|No. of Days:||16|