KONDUS VALLEY PEAKS
An extraordinary experience
“Villagers in the Saltoro and Kondus Valleys no longer see expeditions, these eastern valleys have some of the finest clean granite towers in Baltistan. The towers above these ascents remain for another generation of climbers.” These are the words said by John Mock when the area was closed till 2000 due to Pak-India conflict over Siachan Glacier. Since its re-opening, the company has been successfully organizing groups for this area.
The area is clustered in numerous peaks such as 7742m Saltoro Kangri I , 7705m Saltoro Kangri II, 7380m Sherpi Kangri , 7100m Sherpi Kangri II , besides many other pinnacles. This area also extends easy access to other regions and peaks such as Link Sar 7041m, K-6 7281m, K-7 6934m, Chogolisa I 7668m, Chogolisa II 7654m.
This four weeks alpine style climbing program will take you to a number of below 6000m ice and rock pinnacles waiting to scale and thrusting for names. Most of them can be approached from the roadside.
Day 1: Arrival Islamabad. overnight hotel
Day 2: Fly to Skardu / drive to Chilas. overnight hotel
Day 3: Rest day/ Arrive Skardu after noon, briefing at Ministry of Tourism Office Skardu
Day 4: Drive to Khorkondo. Camping
Day 5: Trek from Khorkondo to Basecamp
Day 6-10: Rock Climbing (climbed peaks below 6500 m). Camping
Day 11: Trek back to Khorkondo. Camping
Day 12: Drive to Kebri Glacier Camp – I
Day 13-22: Climbing activities. Camping
Day 23: Drive to Skardu – afternoon debriefing at Ministry of Tourism office Skardu,
Day 24: Fly to Islamabad/Drive to Chilas. overnight hotel
Day 25: Flight to Islamabad /Drive to Chilas
Day 26: Free day/ Arrive to Islamabad
Day 27: Onward destination
1. Airport to hotel on arrival & hotel to airport on departure.
2. Hotel accommodation three nights with (bed & Breakfast) in Islamabad air condition room
3. Flight ticket Islamabad / Skardu/ Islamabad / or transportation from Islamabad/Skardu/Islamabad with all expedition luggages.
4. Three nights in Skardu full board (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
5. Two nights in Chilas/Besham hotel on full board. (If flight cancel)
6. Jeeps Skardu/Kondus/ Skardu.
7. Wages, insurance, Equipment , food of Guide+cook
8. Wages, insurance, Equipment, food of Assistant cook.
9. Porter Payment, Low altitude porters.
10. 50 Kg per person personal baggage porters payment
11. Full board camp food during trek & at base camp.
12. Mess tent Kitchen tent, table, chairs & kitchen equipment.
13. Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing of expedition members & Porters.
14. Porters Equipment.
15. Briefing and debriefing in the Ministry of tourism
16. US $ 200 for climbing permit fee per members
17. Fuel, Tarpaulin, food and Stove for porters.
18. Process of permit from Ministry of tourism
19. Assistant for Custom clearance
20 Members will have individual DV-4 tent and mattresses at Base camp
21. Visa letter
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
1.Our service is up to the base camp, climbing equipment high altitude Porters.
2. Sleeping bags, rucksacks and personal clothing and climbing Equipment.
3. Medication, ground evacuation and helicopter rescue deposit chargesUS$15,000/ of any kind.
4. Room services, laundry charges, beverages and items of personal nature.
5. Phone /communication bills.
6. Insurance or liability of any members.
7. Custom clearing and forwarding agent’s charge.
8. Islamabad Lunch and Dinner
9. Tip to Staff
Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable deposit of $300 or 15% of the tour is required in order to make a reservation with the company. Total balance is due 3 weeks prior to departure. When price once fixed then any extra expenses will be charged to the client.
MODE OF PAYMENT: Bank Transfer:
|Name of the Bank:||Askari Bank Limited Kushu Bagh
|Account Title:||Blue Sky Treks & Tours|
|Account No:||PK19 ASCM 0002 1901 0000 4810|
CANCELLATION & REFUND
Before 3 weeks prior to departure, the deposit is non-refundable. Within 3 weeks, 50%, whichever is less, is non-refundable. once the tour starts 100% is non-refundable. There will be no refund for unused services.
CHANGES TO ITINERARY:
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours have made attempts to make the itineraries accurate but the company has reserved the right to change itinerary under unfavourable conditions. In such circumstances the company will provide similar alternatives. We welcome any changes before final booking.
On treks and safaris 20 kg and on expeditions 50kg will be free.
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours will do its best to make the tours comfortable and secure. However, the company shall not responsible for any kind of injury, damage, death, loss, accident, delays, public disturbances, and all those that beyond our control.
INSURANCE AND TRAVEL RISKS:
It is important for the clients to purchase a travel insurance package in their own country, hence no foreigner will be able to purchase an insurance in Pakistan. Trekking, expedition, tours, safari may involve risks and several other factors that cannot be foretold. Medical emergencies, natural calamities are common in high altitudes and we like to be assured that our clients are insured against helicopter evacuations, trip cancellations, and personal accidents so that they don’t have to suffer.
It is to be noted that the company shall not bear any losses or provide compensation in case the guest’s insurance doesn’t cover any or all aspects of the trip.
|No. of Days:||40|