“A Challenge For Challengers”
8125m high Nanga Parbat, the Naked Mountain is the anchor peak of the Great Himalayas is the second highest peak in Pakistan. It has a bad connotation of the ‘Killer Mountain’ prompted the name because after Everest and Annapurna, this peak has claimed the lives of climbers. Nanga Parbat is counted the most difficult among the fourteen peaks on earth that exceed 8000 meters. The first ascent was done by Hermann Buhl of an Austro-German expedition in 1953 just after few weeks of Everest climbed by Sir Edmund Hillary. The enormity of this peak rested many memories as famous climber Reinhold Messner described Nanga Parbat attempt as a landmark in his life experience. There are multiple access routs. Its sheer south flank is also called the Rupal face, which rises over 5000m from the ground culminating in an 8125m ice summit, which is accessed via the Astor Valley. The north or Raikot face a sheer drop of more than 7000m from the summit to the Indus River forms the world’s deepest gorge can be approached from the Diamir valley and the Fairy Meadows. For its enormity it is unparalleled and a challenge for the challengers.
Day 01: Islamabad
Arrive Islamabad. Transfer to hotel after noon welcome reception at Alpine Club of Pakistan. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Chilas
Drive to Chilas (480km) on Karakoram Highway..
The journey on the Karakoram Highway is most adventurous thrilling and most spectacular. It connects Pakistan and China spreading over a distance of 1300km between Islamabad and Kashgar, We pass through the historical town of Taxila, beautiful hill station of Abbottabad, lush green towns of Mansehra, Shinkiari , Thakot Bridge. Besham, Dassu, Komila and Shatial to arrive at Chilas about 12—13 hours. Overnight in chilas at hotel
Day 03: Diamoroi Sier
Early Breakfast, leave for Bunar das then drive to Halaly Bridge by jeep 2 Hour and trek to Diamir sear five hours overnight in Camp.
Day 04: Diamir Base Camp (4100m)
From Diamir Sier to Kutagali (3500m) it is 5 hours steep climbing up along a river side. The route goes through birch woods and high rock faces. Kutagali is shepherd’s settlement. After lunch we will continue our climbing up the valley to the Diamir Base Camp (4100 meters) overnight at camp.
Day 05 - 45 days acclimatization and climbing
Day 46: Return to Diamir Sear Overnight at camp.
Day 47: Return to Bunar and drive to Chilas. Overnight at hotel.
Day 48: Islamabad
Drive on KKH to Islamabad. Overnight at hotel
Day 49: Farewell meeting at Alpine Club of Pakistan. Overnight at hotel.
Day 50: Fly out Transfer to airport for your return home-bound flight.
- Airport pick and drop
- Hotel accommodation, twin bed room in Islamabad. Three night's standard Hotel air-condition rooms.
- Transportation from Islamabad/ Chilas/ Islamabad with all expedition luggage.
- Two nights in Chilas Hotel (bed & breakfast)
- Jeeps Chilas/Halali Bridge/ Chilas
- Wages, insurance, food equipment of cook
- Wages, insurance, food equipment of Assistant cook,
- Wages, insurance, food of Porter Sirdar
- Porter Payment, Low altitude porters.
- Personal Baggage, 50 kg (going time) and 40 kgs (on return).
- Full board camp food during trek & at base camp.
- Mess tent, Kitchen tent, store tent, table, and chairs & kitchen equipment.
- Reconfirmation of international flight tickets.
- Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing of expedition members & Porters.
- Porters Equipment's.
- Assistance in obtaining climbing permit and other documentation's
- Briefing and debriefing in the Ministry of tourism
- 1000 US$ guarantee pollution fee.
- 200 US$ environmental protection fund.
- Fuel, Tarpaulin, and Stove for porters.
- Kerosene Oil for porter and Members
- Toilet tent and shower tent
- Members will have individual D-4 in Base camp tents, and mattress
- LO insurance, transport, and hotel, equipment and TA/DA.
- Royalty fee and additional member fee
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Climbing food, equipment, high altitude Porters wages
- Sleeping bags, rucksacks and personal clothing.
- Medication, ground evacuation and helicopter rescue (US$15,000) of any kind.
- Room services, laundry charges, beverages and items of personal nature.
- Phone /communication bills.
- Insurance or liability of any members.
- Tip to staff
- Custom clearing and forwarding agent's charge.
Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable deposit of $300 or 15% of the tour is required in order to make a reservation with the company. Total balance is due 3 weeks prior to departure. When price once fixed then any extra expenses will be charged to the client.
MODE OF PAYMENT: Bank Transfer:
|Name of the Bank:||Askari Bank Limited Kushu Bagh|
|Account Title:||Blue Sky Treks & Tours|
|Account No:||PK19 ASCM 0002 1901 0000 4810|
CANCELLATION & REFUND
Before 3 weeks prior to departure, the deposit is non-refundable. Within 3 weeks, 50%, whichever is less, is non-refundable. once the tour starts 100% is non-refundable. There will be no refund for unused services.
CHANGES TO ITINERARY:
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours have made attempts to make the itineraries accurate but the company has reserved the right to change itinerary under unfavourable conditions. In such circumstances the company will provide similar alternatives. We welcome any changes before final booking.
On treks and safaris 20 kg and on expeditions 50kg will be free.
The Blue Sky Treks & Tours will do its best to make the tours comfortable and secure. However, the company shall not responsible for any kind of injury, damage, death, loss, accident, delays, public disturbances, and all those that beyond our control.
INSURANCE AND TRAVEL RISKS:
It is important for the clients to purchase a travel insurance package in their own country, hence no foreigner will be able to purchase an insurance in Pakistan. Trekking, expedition, tours, safari may involve risks and several other factors that cannot be foretold. Medical emergencies, natural calamities are common in high altitudes and we like to be assured that our clients are insured against helicopter evacuations, trip cancellations, and personal accidents so that they don’t have to suffer.
It is to be noted that the company shall not bear any losses or provide compensation in case the guest’s insurance doesn’t cover any or all aspects of the trip.
Fixed Departure Nangaparbat, 2022
7th June 2022
|No. of Days:||50|
|Season:||Mid June- September|